Adding new products on a regular basis.
To shop click here "FolkloreFibers".
Folklore Fibers offers personalized fiber processing of wool fibers for those who have small amounts of fleece.
Each fleece is processed individually.
Folklore Fibers also offers custom dyeing, homespun yarn services, lessons, and many fiber artist products and supplies, vintage items, fiber related buttons (silly and custom designed) herbal products, and homestead products such as soaps, lotions, and lip balms.
I raise French Angora Rabbits and sell their wool as well as bunnies.
Our mission statement is to preserve the traditional ways of the past, sharing our evergrowing knowledge of traditional ways with others, provide a quality service to small homesteads, and to provide quality products.
During the process this is what you can expect from Folklore Fibers:
- Communication via email during the fiber process. Please respond promptly to our questions. This ensures more efficient processing.
- Upon our receiving your fiber, it will be evaluated for cleanliness and staple length.
- You will then be added to the processing schedule and given an estimated completion date.
- At the completion of processing we will email you with your invoice. Finished product will be shipped to you once payment is received.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions during the processing time.